Beautiful Winter Wedding Venue in Wicklow
Magical Wicklow winter wedding package available November/December 2017
There’s nothing like the charm of a winter wedding at Avon Rí Lakeshore Resort. Jack Frost casts his spell, drawing pretty patterns across the landscape, while Robin Redbreast flies in to say hello. Imagine exchanging your vows by the Blessington Lakes, the stunning snow-capped hills of the Wicklow Mountains in the distance, creating a dreamy backdrop for your special day.
Our wedding reception was everything we desired and more!!John and Marie Gillooly
A winter wedding is the ultimate in romance, as the nights get longer and the days grow shorter. It’s the perfect excuse to enjoy a warming cup of mulled wine as you toast your new life together. If you’re really lucky, you may even get a sprinkling of snow for your fairy tale happy ending!
At Avon Rí, our team of wedding professionals have put together a special winter wedding package to make your day unforgettable from the moment you arrive, featuring:
- A red carpet champagne arrival for the bride and groom.
- Guests enjoy a glass of sparkling prosecco or warm mulled wine.
- Hot drinks and homemade cookies – delicious!
- Canapes on our relaxed roof terrace bar, set against the picturesque view of Blessington Lakes.
- Four course winter wedding banquet, including half a bottle of house wine per guest and your choice of evening food.
- Exclusive use of the lavish La Touche banqueting room with its beautiful patio overlooking the lake.
- Chair covers to match your wedding party & theme, as well as candelabras for all the tables.
Avon Rí is conveniently located on the outskirts of Blessington town (30 minutes from Dublin), with comfortable accommodation for up to 200 guests, so you don’t have to worry about the weather spoiling your special day.
As if all that wasn’t enough, your wedding doesn’t end there. Our wonderful winter wedding package also includes complimentary accommodation in our Bridal House for the happy couple and we’ll even serve you a complimentary Champagne breakfast on the morning after your wedding.
With over 100 guests its hard to have an intimate setting for a wedding but that’s exactly what you get at the Avon Ri. We would recommend this venue to anyone. Aine and Triona, May 2016
You can enjoy this unique experience for just €70 per person (based on min. 100 guests).
For further details on this offer or to arrange a viewing, call us on 045 900 670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Red Carpet champagne arrival for the happy couple
- Tea/Coffee homemade cookies for all guests
- Glass of sparkling prosecco for all guests or mulled wine!!
- Selection of canapes served on roof terrace bar overlooking lake
- Exclusive use of Russborough Suite or lakeview dining room on ground floor
- Four Course winter wedding banquet
- ½ bottle of house wine per guest
- Chair covers to match your wedding party & theme
- Candelabras for all tables
- Choice of evening food
- Complimentary accommodation in Bridal House for Bride and Groom
- Complimentary Champagne breakfast served on morning after wedding for the happy couple